Re: new installation help

Hi,

> > Same here.
>
> It is good I'm not alone :-/

Yes, but at this moment not on the right side :)

> How do you install Config::Std

simply
# emerge -v g-cpan

if it is done, start cpan command shell:

compaq ~ # cpan

cpan shell -- CPAN exploration and modules installation (v1.7602)
ReadLine support enabled

cpan> install Config::Std

And all the rest in the same way in cpan.
 - ERROR: MIME::Lite is not installed
* Optional prerequisite Net::TCLink is not installed
* Optional prerequisite Parse::RecDescent is not installed

> Maybe if more Gentoo folks will jump on board we might have an ebuild
> for LedgerSMB; that would be big jump forward.

Yes, probably so :)

> Did you get the same errors after running Build.PL?
>
> After Build.PL run it created "_build" directory in /ledgersmb/ ; what
> do we do with it?

I have no this, probably when you will install these packages, that
directory will be removed.

Cheers,
IstvÃn
--