Re: Report queries

On 8/20/07, M Lubratt <..hidden..> wrote:
Hello!

Can anyone point me to where the report queries are generated (balance sheet and income statement)?  I have to alter the reports slightly (make the reports per share).  Any help would be appreciated!

The best forum for these sort of questions is the -devel list.  Ccing them.

The queries are in RP.pm I believe.  I offer no guarantees of readability in these files.  The function is probably named something like 'balance_sheet.'

Thanks!
Mark