Question regarding Warehouses

We are a small business using SMB. We have 3 retail stores and they all have separate inventory's. I am trying to use the warehouses to separate these inventory's. I am having a difficult time transferring the product from warehouse to warehouse. I also do not see anywhere in the actual detailed part section where I can assign a product to a particular warehouse.

I can see in the shipping section is where I transfer product from warehouse to warehouse but I cannot seem to populate the different warehouses I have already set up.

Once I have the warehouses set up, how do you view on the screen what is in each warehouse?

I hope I am explaining this properly. Thank you in advance for help you can offer.

Erin Flowers
Goldline Curling