Re: Using Projects and Time Cards

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your swift response.  I was thinking over the
weekend and have another question:  Is it possible and how difficult
it would be to export the report/time cards data to csv or kind of
delimited values format?  As well as to import such data into Ledger
SMB?

I am using at the moment "TimeTTracker MX2" that runs on my PDA/Phone
and what I am doing is exporting the timing data in csv file then
importing this file into OOffice Calc and creating the report my
client needs in OO Calc.  If I cannot manage to generate the reports
in LSMB, I will continue using existing process I have but now I am
thinking of automating the process of transferring data between
applications.

Any guidance is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
luxe