Re: New Install - Getting kicked out of Admin Screen

I've just switched the 3 terminals to Firefox.  I'm not going to die.

On 5/13/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
Cool.  Microsoft's MSDN documentation must be wrong in this area. :-)

I will have to ammend my bug report.

http://narayanraman.blogspot.com/2006/12/button-tag-problems-and-ie-6.html

> > IE6.

IE