New Install - Getting kicked out of Admin Screen

Hello All,

Sorry if this double posts!

I just installed Ledger-SMB v. 1.2.4 on Centos 4

Installed Postgres 8.24 from RPMs

Installed DBI, DBD::Pg, and dependencies needed buy Build.pl using CPAN

Everything seems all happy and I can login from using

http://192.168.10.150/admin.pl

which accepts the password I used when I created the ledgersmb
postgres user and that  I set in the [globaldb] and [globaldbh]
sections of ledgersmb.conf  (I'm using the same password)

Now, if I click on anything at all (new user, create new dataset) it
kicks me back to the Admin login screen.

No messages at all in http/error_log or  access_log

:-(

Any ideas?

-Vin