Thinking of switching from SL 2.8.0

Hello all,

Obviously the ledger-smb project is more active and alive than the SL project.
I'm thinking of switching.  The good news is, our system doesn't have that
much accounting data in it, and I'm a long-time SQL and perl person, so if I
need to go in and do stuff, I could.  The bad news is, it looks like SL 2.8.0
is somewhat different.  I guess I should wait for ledger-smb 1.3.0 or later,
or wait for some more experience about switching.

Any thoughts on this?