Re: Sales tax on purchases

Do you see a sales tax box or something like that on the vendor profile screen?

Also, you will need to repost the invoice, delete or reverse and
repost, or the like.  I generally do not recommend deleting or
reposting invoices (and generally recommend reversing and reposting).

Hope this helps.
Chris Travers