Re: whether to drop support for Apache 2.0 < 2.0.44

Hi,

I believe PHP didn't even work in Apache 2 < 2.0.44. It wasn't until
Apache reached that level that any of the major distributions made it
default...

... and that's already been several years (Red Hat 9 was the first
distro I can think of to ship Apache 2.0 by default, and I think that
was right around 2.0.44). I see no reason to support older versions of
2.0 - I've never seen them in production.

Chris Travers wrote:
> My viewpoint is that if it affected *all* 2.0.x versions, I would say
> workaround it, but since it is supported in 2.0.44 and later,

Cheers,

--
John Locke
"Open Source Solutions for Small Business Problems"