Re: Question whether to drop support for Apache 2.0 < 2.0.44

1.3.x is still supported in all cases I know of.  Since it is still
maintained, and continuing to support it is not much effort, I doubt
that will change.

This would only affect 2.0.0 - 2.0.43.

On 3/14/07, Doug Poland <..hidden..> wrote:

On Wed, March 14, 2007 13:19, Chris Travers wrote:
> Hi all;
>
> I am wondering what people think of dropping support for Apache from
> versions 2.0.0 through 2.0.43 as of LedgerSMB 1.3.  These versions
> have a bug in them which we currently work around involving escaping
> urls.  The bug was corrected in 2.1, 2.2, and 2.0.44.

Are you still supporting apache 1.3.x ?

--
Regards,
Doug