Re: Locale-specific issues?

Chris Travers wrote:
On 2/6/07, Charley Tiggs <..hidden..> wrote:

1.2 has an ability to use loadable tax modules.  This allows one to
handle questions like "if I buy a muffin in a Toronto coffee shop, is
it taxable?" where the answer is "It depends on what else you buy."
The loadable tax modules have access to everything on the invoice.

Thanks Chris... It's great that loadable tax modules exist. Got any specific docs that would get me further along on how to use loadable tax modules?

Charley