Re: Rehash: LedgerSMB Wiki

Ok.  Reworked the site a little.  This link is now on the community page.

On 1/30/07, Leah Kubik <..hidden..> wrote:
On Sunday 07 January 2007 02:42, Leah Kubik wrote:
> On Saturday 06 January 2007 19:01, Chris Travers wrote:
> > 1)  You might as well make it a subdomain of Frauerpower.com.  Since
> > it is not run by the core team, this offers both of us opportunities.
> > It offers us the opportunity to showcase the community, and it gives
> > you the opportunity to showcase your involvement in the community and
> > the value you can bring to prospective customers.
>
> I may well do something along those lines, I will let you guys know.  I'm
> moving some of my sites around server-wise in the next few days and doing
> some upgrades, so it may be a good time to do so.

Okay, update from the slacker...

I have indeed set up http://ledgersmb.frauerpower.com as a wiki site and it is
ready to go.  It would be great to get a link to this from ledgersmb.org

Thanks,
Leah
--
Leah Kubik : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada