Re: Rehash: LedgerSMB Wiki

Hi Chris,

On Saturday 06 January 2007 19:01, Chris Travers wrote:
> 1)  You might as well make it a subdomain of Frauerpower.com.  Since
> it is not run by the core team, this offers both of us opportunities.
> It offers us the opportunity to showcase the community, and it gives
> you the opportunity to showcase your involvement in the community and
> the value you can bring to prospective customers.

I may well do something along those lines, I will let you guys know.  I'm
moving some of my sites around server-wise in the next few days and doing
some upgrades, so it may be a good time to do so.

> 3)  Leah-- it is great to have your involvement in this project.  I
> remember being in touch with you previously about nTPV and I want to
> highlight that I think your involvement potentially brings a lot to
> our community.  Too bad I didn't know about your involvement earlier,
> or I would have sent some Toronto-area interested people your way.

Thanks Chris, that is really kind of you.  I'm just sort of starting to look
at the LedgerSMB stuff, but I think you guys are going the right direction
with this whole thing, and, as someone who has hacked custom functions into
SQL-Ledger, I'm wholeheartedly in agreement that something had to be done
about the terrifying code.  Eek.  Hopefully I can help out some, at least on
the QA front, and I'm always writing documentation...

Leah

--
Leah Kubik : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada