Re: Cross currency invoices

"Chris Travers" <..hidden..> writes:

> I will provide that link too.
>
> However, I also think that there is a possible issue regarding dual
> exchange rates for different sorts of transactions.  If you don't
> mind, I would like to quote your bit about paypal.

No problem.

The other thing, of course, is that it's possible to get multiple
transaction rates from the same bank on the same day. Transfer of money
between accounts can often get a different rate to cheque deposits or
wire transfers...

cheers, Rich.

--
rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | ..hidden..
www.shadowrobot.com/hand/overview.shtml