Re: debian packages for ubuntu and offline installations

looking forward to it then.

thanks.

On 1/22/07, Michael Schultheiss <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris Travers wrote:
> On 1/20/07, GOvvin < ..hidden..> wrote:
> > Hi everyone. I just found out about sql-ledger, and eventually, this
> > project. Judging from what I read, I think I'll take this route
> > instead.
> >
> > I would like to try out this application but my problem is that the
> > other computer where I would like it installed doesn't have an
> > internet connection. I am using Ubuntu and would like to know if
> > there is there a single DEB package out there which I could install?
>
> 1.2 betas are coming out in debian packages but they are not fully
> stable yet.  I think it depends on other debian packages as well.

Seneca Cunningham (from the LedgerSMB core team) and I are working on
Debian packages that will be uploaded to Debian (and thus will make it
into Ubuntu as well).  You will soon be able to run "apt-get install
ledger-smb" or the equivalent and get LedgerSMB installed.