LSMB in garments assembly scenario?

Are there users of LSMB (or SL) from the aparrel industry?

I would like to know how LSMB handles  stocks with style/size/color matrices? For example, i would like to have a pair of socks would have the same style number (stock id?), despite variations in colors or sizes. (ie. Stock # AA0B1 could have Blue, Black, Grey colors, in 6,7,8,9 sizes.) If I run an inventory count for stock AA0B1, do I get a breakdown of the socks by color and sizes?

Possible? Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks.