New user question: egroupware

New user question:

Is it possible to get use Ledger-smb with egroupware. I have been using egroupware to run my day to day activities. Ledger-smb seems to have features I am looking for is it possible to import my clients from egroupware into Ledger-smb

--
Anthony Boyington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  The information outlined in this Email is legally
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify our office immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copy of
this email or any attachments is strictly prohibited.