Re: Can different versions co-exist on the same system?

On 04/30/2014 07:42 PM, Chris Travers wrote:

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:27 AM, RJ Clay <..hidden..> wrote:

Yes.  There is a caveat in that logging into multiple versions simultaneously requires some configuration regarding the login cookies

    Using the 'cookie_name' variable in v1.3 and newer?  And hardcoded as "LedgerSMB" in v1.2?

and they will share auth data unless you modify it (i.e. you will forcibly be logged into all using the same username).

 and you need to be aware that the auth domain is the same.

If the auth domain is an issue we could look at trying to fix it by including the version.

   If that is needed, and I can find it, I can also patch it for the packaging.

Jame