Re: Questions

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Darald;

we may have to do without logical backups and plan to restore file-level backups.  Please run the following commands and report the results:

dpkg -l postgresql*

psql -V

first results in over a page of files including one which says replication system for Postgresql

second :

psql (PostgreSQL) 9.3.2

I have some chores that I have to do outside and it will likely be at least 90 minutes before I'm back in. Its unlikely that we will be able to get to this again until about 8 or 9 hours from now - - - yes?