Re: LedgerSMB at Launchpad?

On Thu, 2012-10-25 at 04:28 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..>
> wrote:
> >    I'm investigating what is needed to get LedgerSMB packages
> > backported to, for instance, the Ubuntu LTS versions like v10.04 or
> > v12.04.

    I did start the project there and had it try building v1.3.18-1 for
Ubuntu Precise (v12.04) and Ubuntu Lucid (v10.04); the one for Precise
was successful but the one for Lucid failed to build and so will need a
bit more work.

> >   I'm using my PPA for that right now but I'm thinking of starting
> > something like a 'LedgerSMB Ubuntu Team' project there, ....

   I started the project up and it is available as follows:

Project:  	http://launchpad.net/~ledgersmb
Browse PPA:  	http://launchpad.net/~ledgersmb/+archive/main/+packages

> I would be all for this.  I will admit to only partial knowledge of
> Ubuntu but if it helps to have me on that team let me know and I will
> sign up.

   I think that would be quite a good idea!  (Also, anyone else who
might be interested.)

Jame