Re: Move to git?

Hi

Actually, I like that it didn't for several reasons:

* I do most of my development on Windows or from Windows. Git integrates a lot less well with it than TortoiseSVN does for Subversion * While I'm very much at ease with the svn command line client, I'd have to learn a new tool to do my development with Git

Just a couple of data points to try and balance that. Note I no longer run windows here, except as a development target, so I'm pasting links, I don't have experience of running git under windows:

    http://code.google.com/p/tortoisegit/
    http://windows.github.com/

Cheers

Ed W