Re: Error when upgrading 1.2 db to 1.3 db

On 10/01/2012 09:08, Chris Travers wrote:
Sorry for the delay.  I have been on vacation.
Really no problem, hope you had a good time.

No doesn't seem to have made any difference. Still the same error

psql:/tmp/ledgersmb/1.2-1.3-upgrade.sql:30: ERROR:  null value in column
"heading" violates not-null constraint
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "INSERT INTO account (accno, description,
category, gifi_accno, heading, contra, tax) VALUES ( $1 ,  $2 ,  $3 ,
PL/pgSQL function "account_save" line 47 at SQL statement
Create a heading with an accno that comes before any of your others in
alphanumeric collation order, and then try again.

Ahh, OK. I tried adding a heading but it was one of the last in collation order. After I've sent the table dump to Erik, I'll try this and see if it fixes things

Thanks for the pointer

Nigel