Re: Problem pod NAME entries in Perl files

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 03:54 -0500, Chris Travers wrote:
> Let's go ahead and get something in the tracker on this right away.

   I'll start working on that.

> Most likely the problem is actually that I might not quite know how
> the NAME is supposed to work.  Feedback would be helpful there.

    There's perlpodstyle [1], which is now available with Perl v5.14.
And there is the example shown (for a Perl module) in the "Embedding
Pods in Perl Modules" section of perlpod [2]. Other examples I've seen
often refer to the formatting of the NAME section of MAN pages.

Jame

[1] http://perldoc.perl.org/perlpodstyle.html
[2] http://perldoc.perl.org/5.10.1/perlpod.html