Records in AR table with NULL amount field

Hi all,

As part of my efforts to establish that my LSMB database hasn't been
damaged by the multi-currency problems that we found and fixed in
1.3.10, I'm looking at the AR table and finding rows which have a NULL
amount field. These rows are not referenced from the ACC_TRANS table,
but nevertheless, I'm not sure they ought to be there.

So, here's my question: is it normal to have rows with NULL amounts in
the AR table? If not, can I safely remove them, if they're not
referenced from ACC_TRANS? Any idea how they might have appeared?

Bye,

Erik.