Re: Records in AR table with NULL amount field

I had the same situation.
That's why i added

SELECT trans_id,count(trans_id) FROM acc_trans where trans_id not in
(select id from ap union select id from ar union select id from gl)
group by trans_id;

to  sql/upgrade/1.2-pre-upgrade-checks.sql

I think , but i am not sure, that is has to do with commit's that are
done in too many places.
Things some times get committed even if main transaction aborts.

Merry Christmas,

Herman