reserve entity_class myEntity

Hello,

I would like to reserve new class in entity_class.
Namely , myEntity, meaning my own company. So i can stock much more
info about me than is possible now in defaults table.

Can i do this by adapting  sql/Pg-database.sql ?
INSERT INTO entity_class (id,class) VALUES (7,'myEntity');

I would also like to reserve string in defaults:
Can i do this by adding to  sql/Pg-database.sql
\COPY defaults FROM stdin WITH DELIMITER '|'
myEntity|to be filled with entity_class.id

Thanks,
Happy Christmas to all of you,

Herman