[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Pre-beta4/post-beta4 TODO
- Subject: Re: Pre-beta4/post-beta4 TODO
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 06:21:28 -0700
Just as a report on where we are here:
On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> Refactoring database creation tests so that they use a general purpose
> Perl module (LedgerSMB/Database.sql (90% done)
Done, all tests passing with the possible exception of the adding of
an administrator user which is part of the LedgerSMB::DBObject::Admin
module (not tested, will complete tonight/tomorrow)
> Fixing new bugs as they are reported. (only one in queue).
0 in queue
> Ensuring all test cases pass.
All tests tested and passing with the following exceptions
1) LWP test scripts (t/63-lwp.t) not tested, presumed they will pass
when I get to them.
2) t/40-dbtest.t's admin user creation routines not tested. Not sure
if they pass at the moment.
The plan on my side is to do a release of 1.2.23 on Monday followed by
a release of 1.3.0 Beta 4 on Wednesday or Thursday.
I expect to have all outstanding items here complete by Monday.