Subject: [Ledger-smb-devel] SO Reports bug in 1.2.X
From: Luke <..hidden..>
To: ..hidden..
Date: Tue 02 Mar 2010 12:44:59 AM PST
Tested to date in 1.2.18.

Order Entry -> Reports -> Sales Orders

I searched for a partial order number.  Order numbers are of the form:
09000001, 10000001, etc..
Under "order number", I provided:

10%

That's it--hit continue.

I saw what appeared to be a mix of opened and closed orders.
I went back and checked, and only "open" was selected.  So I flipped it,
selecting only "closed".
I searched again, and same result--all orders matching the order number,
with no apparent regard for the open/closed setting.

I took out the order number filter, and suddenly the open/closed flag was
once again given the respect it deserves.

Is this expected behavior?

Luke

!DSPAM:4b8ccfe1209934995912123!