Re: SO Reports bug in 1.2.X

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010, Chris Travers wrote:

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:58 AM, John Locke <..hidden..> wrote:
I've noticed that searches for Orders/Invoices by number do not observe
the open/closed setting, too. However, I do like this -- it allows me to
just enter an invoice number to pull up that invoice, and not have to go
check the Closed box.

I wonder if this is just an "undocumented feature."

Ok, shall we make it a documented feature or remove it?

Notwithstanding what I just posted, I would say the best of both worlds would be:

If a document ID is provided, ignore open/closed.
or:
If a wildcard is detected in the document ID field, observe open/closed.

That would cover both John's situation and mine--if a full number is entered, it pulls it up regardless; otherwise it becomes a search.

Luke