Three Possible Bugs in 1.2.X

I am still on 1.2.18--but I don't think I read of these being fixed.

Base situation:

* Service with cost $10.45 and sellprice $11.00 added to sales order.
* Service is taxable, but customer is not.
* Sales order posted.
* Generated purchase order from sales order.

1.  Definite bug...

* Purchase order reports: the default report shows prices as $11.29.
* Totals show correct on PO.

2.  Bug unless I misunderstand something.

* Department was set on SO; it is unset on PO.

3.  Bug unless I misunderstand something.

* SO has information in the itemnotes field of the single item moved to PO.
* Generated PO, for the same item, has a blank itemnotes field.

This would not be a problem for me, except that purchase orders do not reference the original sales order, and so there is no apparent relationship. As such, since I sell a lot of these, I can't determine which one this particular PO (and its resulting vendor invoice) represents, and thus can not properly attribute payment information to the supposed future vendor invoice, which is one of many already handled, but not entered yet. Actually that's a lie in this specific, because I obviously found the order in order to confirm number 2 above, but only because it was the only SO with the right characteristics in the right time period. If this happens tomorrow or later this week, I won't be so lucky.

Purchase orders have a "PO Number" field. I would expect that to be the sisterfield to the "invoice number" field on invoices--the document ID field. Instead, the document ID field is "Order Number", which is where I would prefer to see the number of the originating sales order, as a reference field instead of a document ID field.

Of course, that is not something that can change in 1.2, and maybe not in 1.3, but if I don't have a screw loose, is this a reasonable change for 1.4?

Luke