Help Wanted: drafting one paragraph for README.Postgres_for_uninitiated

Hey folks:

At:
http://ledgersmb.frauerpower.com/index.php/Postgresql_for_the_Uninitiated

I've been working on a new README to add to the LedgerSMB docs, at:
ledger-smb/trunk/README.Postgres_for_uninitiated.

I've drafted what I can do, what is near to my own expertise.  There is
one essential piece missing, which I don't quite have the background
for.  I am announcing this need here in hopes that someone might
complete the task by offering some draft language for the section
entitled: "How does LedgerSMB Use PostgreSQL".

I see this section briefly explaining the ledgersmb database and the
ledgersmb user, about the database created specifically for each set of
books hosted on the server, about the LedgerSMB users, and their
relationship with the database and its user.

I got the basics, but this architecture stuff is not a place where I
could write this from the top of my head, without a whole lot of
digging.  So I'm asking someone who can do so to get the ball rolling.
If you want to add spurious thoughts to the wiki, I'd be happy to
return and massage them into English sentences for you.  Please help.

Thanks,
-- Hugh Esco