Re: Currency relationships in pl's and PM's

On Tuesday 06 January 2009 21:42:13 Chris Travers wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:44 PM, turtle <..hidden..> wrote:
> > I am hunting down a bug or misconfiguration in my 1.13 version.
>
> This is 1.1.13?  1.2.13?  Which version exactly?
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

To follow up on this long running issue.
We are running a custom version of LSMB 1.2.13
The "defaults" table in sql-ledger 2.7.15 has a row called "currencies"
In LSMB this is called "curr"
Renaming the row "currencies" to "curr" solves the issue of invoices not
showing up in the Cash > receipt screen and currency being not set in the
tables.

I have to look into what other rows might be renamed.

--
Cheers
Turtle

FYI the .asc file is a digital signature
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy for more info.