Re: Help Wanted: drafting one paragraph for README.Postgres_for_uninitiated

Hi Hugh,

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Hugh Esco <..hidden..> wrote:
> I got the basics, but this architecture stuff is not a place where I
> could write this from the top of my head, without a whole lot of
> digging.  So I'm asking someone who can do so to get the ball rolling.
> If you want to add spurious thoughts to the wiki, I'd be happy to
> return and massage them into English sentences for you.  Please help.

I'm working on a similar (although it's more broad - the whole process
rather than just postgres, but the postgres part is most of it:

http://pkg-sql-ledger.alioth.debian.org/ledgersmb/howto.html

Currently it's pretty much just the Debian.README, but I'm working on
it when I have time. Perhaps some of what I have already can be
useful?

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com