Re: Payments applied to specific AR invoice line items

Hi Jeff,

The black arrows allow you to show the per line item cash and source
(this uses a degradable javascript, if javascript isnt availible it
will show it always),
notice the checkbox, if it is check the line item will use this
instead of the general settings on the top, this is nice when you want
to use diferent checks
for each invoice.

With the new UI comes a new payment system with new tables and
mechanism to handle overpayments (you can see how its handled on the
bottom()() of the screenshot)
an discounts, now we use accounts for that,
we will be able to build printable documents(payment orders and
receipts), and to be able to use the overpayment movements in other
invoices (this doesnt have an UI yet, but the architecture is beeing
built with that in mind), discounts are handled on a specific account
since it is a good thing to know how its the buying department doing.

The other field that can be confusing is the X , if checked it will
erase that invoice or overpayment from the document.

Again, please feel free to ask/contribute anything you want.

DM