Re: Payments applied to specific AR invoice line items

Hi Jeff,

Im working on the payments on trunk, it has changed a lot since 1.2,
i dont have a running version here at home, but ill send you some
screenshots tomorrow from office,
please feel free to ask/contribute with ideas, code, or anything you
want, i hope you like it.

PS: I think there is an old post on ledger-smb-users with old
screenshots, i dont remember how old
they are, but im sure you will get the main idea, anyway i'll figure
out how to post screenshots to the list and
send them tomorrow.