Re: Renting Developer time to advance 1.3/1.4 - anyone want to chip in?

Hi

That said, I myself have floated the idea of community funding several
times on #ledgersmb.

If people are up for it, my own schedule is fully booked for a little
while, but my business is expanding and adding people to help with
LedgerSMB so I am open to the option.

Offlist:

My personal problem is that I have now outgrown SL and LSMB doesn't yet seem to fix my problems (it not always adding up correctly is one of them...). I have looked around at the alternatives and LSMB still seems to be one of the best products out there, but it's not quite stable yet (I don't feel...)

So I need something pretty imminently...  I have a small business to run and I'm spending too much of my time running the books...

How can we speed things up... (probably answers back on list)

Thanks for LSMB - good luck

Ed W