Re: perl's Alert or message box

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 7:39 AM, shaker yasa <..hidden..> wrote:
Hello All
       I'd like to use perl's Alert or Message box as Javascipt instead of print command to display the erro message. but I don't know how.
       I can do that by TK but I couldn't do that with the project.

The only problem is that Perl itself doesn't really have an alert or message box as such.  That all has to happen in HTML/_javascript_

At the moment we also are not really ready for asynchronous error handling (as we might be able to do with AJAX) but if you want to work on getting stuff into templates that might be a good place to start.

       Please, help me if you can.
with my best wishes
Shaekir Khzym