orderleaves.pl

Now that I have gotten a testing version of LSMB to work...
I dont know if anyone is interested but here
http://www.think-electric.com/orderleaves.txt
is some simple code we have been using to make totals of stuff in sql-ledger
2.7.15.
I believe it needs Rose-DB-Object.
I am trying it with one of those generic files that contains
require "menu.pl"; just copy one and name it orderleaves.pl

Here are some screen shots with notes:
http://www.think-electric.com/orderleaves_ass.png
http://www.think-electric.com/orderleaves_show.png
I added the hack we use to get it to work in oe.pl in sl 2.7.15.
to the header of the file.
I am curious if anyone can get it to work or is interested in totals of stuff.
--
Cheers
Turtle