Re: Proposal for 1.4: CoA structure redesign

On 10/19/07, Grant Likely <..hidden..> wrote:

> How does this work as the exchange rates change over time?

There is a separate exchangerate table.  Not quite sure how this will
change yet.  Probably will require some sort of general import of
exchangerates from a central authority on a daily basis (manual entry
poses a few problems at the moment).

We may also want to add an fx_fee table associated with accounts.  For
example, some institutions charge an additional fee, so the fx_rate
appears to be different for some accounts.  This could be used to
calculate bank fees and the like based on handling foreign currency.