Re: Proposal for 1.4: CoA structure redesign

On 10/19/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi all;
>
> I am proposing the following structure for the data storage of CoA
> information in 1.4.  The advantages would include:
> 1)  Hierarchical headings would allow for nested summary totals
> 2)  Fully normalized structure (as far as I can tell).

<snip>
> The tax tables would probably be handled a little differently as well
> but I am still working that one out.

Please excuse if this is an ignorant question...

I don't see any obvious handling of foreign currency accounts.  How
would, for example, a USD account be handled for a CAD business?  (For
that matter, I don't understand how to do this in the current 1.2
series)

Cheers,
g.

--