Re: email subject handling in 1.2.9

I got a very similar error the other week. I attributed it to copying & pasting from my Mac. My most commonly used part number is "Technical support - 1 hour", so I use the comments field to say "Removed virus, installed AVG" or whatever, and always copy & paste this from my Mac's dairy program.

When I experienced the error the coloured backgrounds of the column descriptions in the "Add Sales Invoice" screen were missing.

IIRC I got the error when emailing the invoice, but that I had happened to cc myself a copy & saw that it had gone through OK. When I clicked print the error went away and the coloured backgrounds came back.

BTW: I am also using Gentoo, but I don't know what difference that makes. Let me know if you'd like me to check my USE flags on any relevant packages.

Stroller.