Re: GPL v3? Other license options?

Chris Travers writes:
> No you are not.  I would check Wikipedia and the FSF's information
> (though I question the accuracy of both).

There is no authority for the meaning of a legal document other than the
document itself (and your lawyer).

I have two major problems with GPLv3:

1) Its complexity.  Few developers are going to be able to understand it.
Unfortunately, many are adopting it without even reading it, let alone
understanding it.

2) The possibility that some of its clauses might constitute copyright
misuse.
--
John Hasler
..hidden..