Re: inventory function

Victor Sterpu wrote:
I'm want to make a inventory function that to print the inventory at a specific date. The inventory must show the quantities and also the value of the inventory account for each group of products.
So it will show the quantities and the values of the ramaining items.

I really needed such a feature! I can't believe that it's not a much more highly requested feature to be honest - how else do people get their end of year reconciliation sorted?

I wrote a small query to calculate the inventory and then just exported it to a spreadsheet. However would be useful to see it in the system.

I think that assemblies are problematic though?

Ed W