LedgerSMB 1.3.0 Milestone 1 released

Hi all;

We have opted to release a milestone release on sourceforge with the
changes towards 1.3.0 to date.  Please note that this release is
largely aimed as a community update and is not suited well to either
active development (due to rapid changes of the codebase) or
production use.

For people who are interested in what we are up to and don't have
access to svn, this release will provide a basic

Highlights include a new template system (Seneca)
RESTful web services interface code (Jason)
Normalized Contact Management schema to be basis for other CRM
functionality (Josh D)
New Architecture (Chris T and other core members)
New Reconciliation code (Awrynn Shaw)
Vocher code (Chris T)
On-hold status for invoices (Awrynn Shaw)\
More tests (Seneca)
The login page and menu are now ported to the new architecture.
And more.