reposting invoices

I must implement a way to repost invoices, mentaining the correct COGS.
I'm thinking to do this by creating a new table where too keep all the necesary information.
Are you interested in adding this functionality in ledgersmb?

Why do I need to repost a invoice?
Suppose there is a wrong date, invoice number or even a price on a vendor invoice. To correct this I should make a reverse invoice, and then insert the correct invoice.
But this will rezult in some wrong COGS posted.
So the easiest way is to make it possible to repost invoices.