Re: For those interested in the CRM/Entity management

Quoting Shaun Laughey <..hidden..>:

<snippety>

+1 to Stroller - every good system I've used, designed or pleased to pay
for has had the invoice address and other details recorded against the
invoice not the customer.

It may copy them from the customer at invoice time but after that they
become part of the invoice.

I think the use of linked lists is a complication that isn't really
needed here.

+1. An argument could even be made that an invoice, once produced, should become an opaque blob of data. I can't think of any reason to modify a produced invoice. Any amending of an invoice should surely create a new, separate document?

Cheers,
Richard