bank accounts in different currencies

Hi all,

I've added a feature request asking for the ability to track bank
accounts in different currencies.  this seems to be an essential
feature for countries where the local currency is weak.

I can try to come up with a more detailed description of how I want
this to work (based mostly on how gnucash does it).

however since we need this feature quite urgently maybe we can contract
a developer to implement this feature ASAP. anyone interested?

cheers,
Alaa