Re: Pocket IE woes

On 6/14/07, Joshua D. Drake <..hidden..> wrote:

Opera.

One of the goals I have in this project is to be able to support fully
open source platforms on every level.  While supporting Opera is
great, I wouldn't want to require it.

I have found that there may be a solution to my minimo problems and
will be trying it later today.  Apparently the table issues may have
to do with SSR preferences.  If this works, I will document it as well
in COMPATIBILITY.

And which version of Pocket IE?

The one that comes with Windows Mobile 2003, second edition.  This
would seem to suggest that it would affect all versions of Pocket IE.

Note that the MC50 (and similar devices as they appear on the market)
are likely to be extremely useful to any business that deals in
tangible products (those that keep any sort of inventory, and the
like).