Speaking of DB schema

I've been poking around in the code repository and I don't see anything like documentation of the DB schema. I started on a description of the SQL-Ledger 2.6 DB schema when I started on the Java code. It does not have explanations for everything but does list out the tables, triggers and some notes on what things do. It's in Word format but nothing too trick so OpenOffice should read it or I can put it into another format. Would this be useful as a starting point for documenting the Ledger-SMB DB schema?

Cheers,
Dave Smith