Re: Ledger SMB

On Thursday 19 April 2007, David Bandel wrote:
> Noticed you want to move to xhtml and I assume CSS2.  I can probably
> help some here.  Do you want to stick to frames or use CSS2's ability
> to do a two column layout without frames?

 Frames need to die. The problem is that there is a lot of business logic and
input code that is tied into the current frameset. We definitely want to move
away from that, but this won't be a simple process.

 Ideally, we would be Section 508 compliant too, which would help things
degrade gracefully to less featured clients and devices.

Cheers,

Chris